WOSEPAC Will Work Collaboratetivelly...
with all parents/guardians of children with special education needs and district staff as a liaison to the West Orange Board of Education to:
· Advocate for the continual improvement of the district’s special education;
· Provide direct Input to the BOE and district administration on policies, programs and practices ;
· Promote the welfare of our children and youth with special needs;
· Develop resources of parents/guardians related to the education and social development of their children with special needs;
· Engage parents/guardians in order to improve individual student performance;
· Support the incorporation of a life skills curriculum throughout the education of special needs students; and
· Improve communication and collaboration between students, staff, administrators, educators, parents and the community.